11 juni 2009

And what will the future bring, i wonder.

Last day, ever. No more, do i have to go back to that place, called school. No more, do i need to stay home because of homework. And no more, do i have to fight with teachers about unfair grades.

So, suck it.

The question is, what to do now. When schools out, and theres no such thing as going back, and when working seems overrated and college even more - theres not much left for someone like me, to waste their time with.

Maybe, should i become that world famous DJ ive always dreamt about being, or a bartender to impress the guys. Or maybe i should just get a hobby, like scrapbooking, or play guitar.
All these options, none of them being very appealing.

I think, the right thing do, right now, is to sit here - enjoy my freedom. Because ill have the rest of my life in front of me - filled with 9-5 jobs.

Good night.

Inga kommentarer: