22 augusti 2009

The circle of life

In my mind it all sounds so perfect. I have this fantasy of mine, where nothing is impossible and where problems are solved in a second. Nothing hurts, and what should hurt, passes by so quickly you wont even notice it. Those who like me, i keep them close, and those i hate, i keep even closer - and best part is, it works out. Im Superwomen, in this fantasy of mine...

But then, the cruel reality comes creeping up on me and reminds me, that nothing is easy and that every move you take, is a fight, to be able to take the next step. It never ends. And once you get one problem out of the way, the next one pops up like all those enoying pop-up windows when your visiting websites. I mean, it doesnt matter how many times you click Exit, theres always a new one, and usually, they bring viruses, just like problems can bring misery. God I hate facing reality...



I wish i was in love...
because the only time,
reality turns into fantasy,
is when i have butterflies,
tickling my belly.

Inga kommentarer: