13 juni 2009

Not the regular kind, please.

Thank god, theres people out there, to look after me, when im on the edge of falling apart.
Without them, only god knows where id be right now.

After trying very hard, to find a place to crash, to find somewhere to forget my regrets and live for today i gave up. Me, the party person - gave up partying. Hello? Whats up with that. But in a way, im glad i did. Because right now, im tired, im not in a party mood and just the thought of going home, in the ice cold weather kills me. So yes, in a way im thankful for the ones who said no to copenhagen and the ones who said yes to Mc'Ds and a visit from me.

What i do wish, i was doing though - is sitting there, in your bed, next to you, watching Scrubs, talking about life. What i do wish, is that i still had you by my side, with no problems and nothing that mattered - but us.

But we all need to remember, dreams doesnt come true, and they are not meant to come true. Good thing there. Because if i actually, still had you - id have hell waiting for me around the corner, which ive already passed.

Inga kommentarer: