08 juli 2009

Kind of wanna rip my head of

So ive had bad luck when it comes to love before, but that cant mean theres no good guys out there. I know, there is a prince, on a white horse, with a GPS with my address on it.
The question is, if ill ever learn to trust that one.

Thank you Dan. Thank you very much. You totally fucked me up. You had my trusting you, like ive never been hurt before. You had me doing things, like ive never been afraid. I gave you my all, to find you giving me nothing back.

So now, here i am. Believing all guys, will be just like you.
Believing, they will let me down, leave me for another dirty whore.
You fuckhead. Seriously.

And i keep on telling myself,
my prince,
wont treat me like the others did.
Because he will care, about me,
and ill be his princess.

But what if, my prince,
tells me the same lies?
They might not be lies,
but how would i know,
when my experience,
tells me,
they are.

Oh god. I just need to shut up and stop thinking.

Inga kommentarer: