14 april 2009

Just a thought about love

Lets switch sides, lets turn the game upside down and let me be the one leading the game you once created. I think, that would be an awesome thing to do.

Ive questioned, the need for love so many times. And i dont think i can even count on my fingers, how many times ive told everyone im gonna become a nune. But just like smoking, love is a hard habit to break.
After being with my boyfriend for a while now, ive realized, theres alot of cute, romantic and memorable moments, worth fighting for. But what about, all those times, you get disappointed at each other, get mad, jealous, and god knows what else. All the times you feel hurt, broken, sad. Are those moments, really worth, all the good moments?

A question, im not sure i wanna know the answer of.

Seriously though, i miss being single, because then - no one was ever controling me, i could do whatever whenever. I could flirt and have fun, and i was the one deciding when i had enough of one guy, to then move on to the next. No feelings involved, ever, and life was just great. Feeling lonely, was included, but still, you felt lonely in a good way.
Now, whenever im lonely, i miss my boyfriend and when i miss him, my mood goes down a couple of levels. Is that really the way we all live?

Right now, id say, fuck feelings, fuck being in love,
fuck getting hurt -
cheers to independence.

Inga kommentarer: