16 april 2009

Turning around

Some people, would probably say ive totally lost my mind, gone crazy and need to get back on track. But hey, what if, im just going through one of those phases, becoming who i really am.

For years, ive been trying to be someone everybody else can love, and can be proud of. Ive spend every second of my life, making sure, im not doing anything to hurt anybody else, making sure, im doing whats right and not wrong.
Well, lately, ive started to realize, it wont make me happy though. I need to start thinking about myself, about what i want and about what makes me motivated. Because that is one thing for sure, im lacking right now - motivation. Dont have it, and its nowhere to be found.

So, how about, me turning into the rebel that ive always wanted to be. How about me, letting the person inside of me out, into the world, the person - who in most cases, would be bad in everyones eyes but my own. Would it make me happier? I think it would.

But it will put my future in danger, because if i would do exactly what i wanted, being the person, i really want to be - then skipping school would be my favorite subject.

And hey, only 46 days left <3

Inga kommentarer: