25 oktober 2008

98, my lucky number and the secrets of a long night.

Lucero, you're so right. Blog comes first, then sleep.

Feeling like a V.I.P, getting pictures taken by random people and getting drinks from here and there. Maybe my boobs actually are helpful in the search of the catch of the night. And maybe the dance floor is better than the bar.

A horrible day with a perfect end. 

From 12 to 6, me and my girls where rocking it. Actually, me and the boy were, while the others - at the end were all sitting down half awake. 
But hey, let me share one of me secrets. Drink it up and breath in - it keeps you going until your body falls apart. 

And everybody who chose to stay home instead of going to IN, you made a huge mistake. Tonight was a guys night. Good looking too. All of them...
almost.

But there was still one who caught my eye. One in a million - and the simple reason why i love club nights like this one. I would be nothing without a crush at the end of the night. 

Inga kommentarer: