16 oktober 2008

Friday, only a night away.

Tomorrow theres a weekend waiting and a Kristine without plans. 
Friday night is somewhat planned. Theres a private party that i cant miss out on. But what about Saturday?

A club event called Hed Kandi is whats happening. Whats not happening, is me paying for those tickets. Expensive and not worth it. And i thought my friend would come to my rescue. She gets tickets for free and HEY, im right here. 

Unfortunately, not only me wants those tickets. So when it comes down to it, Kristine Might get the tickets - might not. Hm.

Newsflash! Theres no maybe in baby. If im not her first choice, im obviously not That important to have around. And guess what? When the queen becomes low-class is when i show up at a place too good for me. 

Never happening.

Inga kommentarer: