07 oktober 2008

Warning, sensitive readers. This text includes depressing contents

If your having a great day, please stop reading here.

I HATE THE WORLD!
And no, im not on my period. 

Things are completely stressing me out. Im feeling exhausted from just waking up in the morning. Sign number one of being wiped out. And all ive been doing all day long is complaining about how bad things are going for me right now - and how bad things will go for me in the future. Yes, i guess i all of a sudden became a predictor of the future. 

I dont know what is going on with me but nothing seems to help. Eating chocolate is not even working for me anymore. Thats sign number two. Something must be wrong! Either its me whos going crazy, or its the world thats going crazy. Im guessing, its me.

But on the other hand, my schedule is not very easy for a none-machine to get through. Doctors appointments - homework - drivers license - drivers ed - french people - friends - parties - Gossip Girl - and the list keeps going forever.
Many things to do in not enough time.

Lets pause life - just for a moment.

And if there is a God out there,
Just give me a break! PLEASE!


Inga kommentarer: