07 september 2008

And now im coming back down.

I bet everyone has been waiting for this one ;) I know i know... probably not. But GOD let me pretend for a while.

When i left of, i was crazy in love and flying on pretty pink clouds way up high. I must 
say, that feeling is the best ever. Yes, love is the best drug there is. Plus, it's completely healthy too (until you get your heartbroken which can lead to suicide - not too healthy, no). 

But this time, im back down to earth. And i've given it a lot of thoughts and I've realized - what i love the most is the falling in love part. The rest is basically expensive, waste of time, a ticking bomb and pointless - until you find that ONE that you want to spend the rest of your life with. So this is why i decided to stay single. 

Nothing wrong with Dennis, oh no - he has it all except... something that I'm longing for and im not quite sure what. I just now it's not right. So i might as well keep on living my happy single life with my awesome single friends.

And btw, Ida has now joined the squad! To bad Henrik, she's all mine now and there's no taking back. 

GO SINGLE!

Inga kommentarer: