14 september 2008

And we broke our record

Saturday night turned out not quite as planned but still, quite good. 
After a long day at work for both me and Ida we decided to go out and celebrate her one week of being single. Yes! Dinner for two, grilled salmon and some white wine with that - mhm. Havent tried it? Do it! But what is a celebration without dessert? So we bought ourselves waffles with hot chocolate sauce and ice cream. Delicious!

After that we had a little after party at IN. Which surprisingly turned out to be a short visit. We were both tired and wanted to go home at 2.30 a.m. I know... WHAT?! But yes, we went back to Sweden to sleep. I was home at a decent time for once and i broke my IN record in leaving early. Have never happened before - me getting home before 6 in the morning?! Hm.

And I'm still amazed how one girl can always make me smile, how we always have fun together and how we never need anybody else to make our nights unforgettable. Soulmates, meant to be and friends forever.





1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Kristin <3 Jag bölar:P Vi måste göra om det. Underbar kväll men dig i köpenhamn:) Älskar dig :D