02 september 2008

The drug is love. And damn it feels good.


Im walking on pink clouds. Im high up there, and i never wanna leave again.

Im amazed about how fast I've fallen, and how good it feels. Because it does, and it feels so right and  now, i just hope that it stays this way. My heart can not take another fall without a catch. Not right now, not this year.

So yes, of course im scared to death. But it's a chance i have to take and a thing i have to do. Because I'd rather regret falling than regret i never tried.

To the love story,
how cute isn't this?
Bored to death at work and I decided to text him. 5 min later, he's there. A huge hug, another kiss and a Big Red Rose.
That kind of romance is what i want to brag about. 

Where has this guy been all my life?
<3<3<3


Inga kommentarer: