23 september 2008

Give me a bad boy with the fries and coke to go, please.

I want the most bad one of them all. I want the one with a big record and tattoos. The one who drinks to much and drive crazy. The one with no education but still has the brain. And i want him to be sent in a package right to my door. Thank you very much.

Maybe not. But I do want someone crazy who can make my boring life exciting. Because im crazy sick of always following the rules and doing exactly what the ones up there tells me to.

I wanna be that teenage rebel i never was. And i want someone who can accept me being that rebel. Debating in my head, i came to the conclusion that only someone twice as crazy can do that. And who fits better in that picture than a gangster? Plus, a real one usually has those big muscles and nice body and they can protect you like your own body guard. Nothing is sexier than that. 




Inga kommentarer: