07 december 2008

And what about what i want?

Tomorrow is a day to remember. Its Monday, and for most of us, no big deal. But for me, its a big test waiting at 10.30 in school. And guess what, i havent even bothered to open my book yet. 
I have this theory though, if its a C i want, ill make it by just listening during class. I wont have to study, because a C is equal to basic knowledge - and basic knowledge is something you should get from just attending the class. 

This theory has never been tested, but tomorrow it will. Because im sick and tierd of spending time on homework, during my spare time - where im supposed to be doing whatever i like. 

Maybe i should become a politician. Fight for the right of relaxing, when your home. Ive never understood this whole homework thing, 
im in school 8 hours a day,
when i get home, i barely have time to eat,
because i always have homework with me home from school.

And i thought that grown-ups had a hard time.
Hah.
In my ass. 

When your working, at least, you get off work, whenever you get off.
You dont get out of school, until graduation.


Inga kommentarer: