05 december 2008

Im home, and ive never felt better.

Confirmation, was exactly what i was looking for. One that told me, im good enough. I am what i am, and there's people out there who loves me for it. I needed to know that i was living my life to the fullest, and no matter what it would take - i was willing to give it up for that one, confirmation.

And now, i finally understand how a weekend, that is not filled with parties, still can be a great weekend. And i realize why i still feel satisfied from just watching tv a friday night, when i could be at a club rocking it. Its because im done. 

Ive reached my goal and now, theres nothing that attracts me at clubs, nothing but having fun with my friends. Theres no more, i need, i want, i must...

Im done with one night stands,
done with getting way to wasted, 
done with being the dumb blonde,
and the easy one.

And i guess, i was right from the start,
this is the phase that will lead me down the path, of growing up.
And its true, that one saying,
"You dont grow up,
until you've learned how to be a child"

Inga kommentarer: