14 december 2008

A love letter to the future

Finally, i woke up from my party-coma and got out of my house. But its been a busy weekend, for sure. Work and school, did not make it any easier. At least, its winter break next week, and when thats over ive got one more semester in school and im done. Ill be fucking graduating, running around in those white hats with my bad ass girls, ready to get out into the real world. And i got it all planned out. Im gonna go straight into business, working and studying at a university. Ill be rollin in the hottest car, living in the greatest apartment, doing my thing. No boys, none of that love-bullshit. Just me and my friends, making the world jealous.

Just like me and Giulyy did last night. Ill give anything up, for another night, just like the last ones. 

My theory is, the reason the last ones have been as great as they have - is because im not hitting clubs to look for you anymore. Now days, I hit them, because of me.

Not because of you.

Inga kommentarer: