25 december 2008

Its Christmas, santa got the list but God never heard my prayers.

A fabulous night at IN. One of those nights, only possible to experience at the one and only - IN. 
A night, filled with surprises - good ones, and less good ones. But i must say, many things got done last night, that have been unfinished for too long. 

After a great Christmas, with the perfect gifts under the tree there was only one more thing i could wish for. You.

Its funny how i always seem to get what i want in the end, everything but you. And i think that is what keeps me holding on. I cant let go of the one thing, im not done with. And it bugs the shit out of me. But its alright though, this fight just makes my life a little bit more interesting than it would be without it.

And i must say, revenge is the best feeling. Being there, doing that, knowing - youre feeling the exact same thing i felt when you betrayed me brings sunshine to any gray day.

 -Ill keep stamping with my feet, 
doing it all night long,
to a badass techno song... -


Inga kommentarer: