08 januari 2009

The best 24 hours spend this year, right Dan?

I can proudly say, that these 24-hours, has been the best hours of this year - i might even be able to say, that this day has been better than all days last year as well. Keep in mind though, last there was the worst year. I cant even count, how many times i had to go to the doctor because of sickness, or how many times ive just spend in my bed thinking - fuck what a life i have. 

But this one, i know ive said it before, but seriously, this year has the best start and i can only hope for it to continue. 

Last night, after work, i met up with Dan. Seeing him, standing there by the Metro, knowing hes waiting for me was a sight ill never forget. Taking the train, having him coming here, was the best idea ever - even though, before i was doubtful about it. But the best thing was, having him here, right next to me, in my bed. Falling a sleep in his arms, getting that goodnight kiss and the good morning hug. He has showed me, a personality only one guy has done before. And how he makes me feel, well, theres no one who can beat that. 

I miss him, every second im not with him. I wish life was more simple, and i could just move to his place and stay there, forever and always. Its a lot of strong words, and sayings, i know. And it might sound completely like ive lost my mind. But the only thing ive lost is my heart.

We're talking real stuff here, we're talking love.

Dan, Im officially in love with you.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hihi. Jag blir helt snyftig. Kristin är kär. Det händer inte ofta:P Önskar er all lycka <3