05 januari 2009

Summer of 09.

Oh how I wish it was summer. Not only because its warm and nice out, and that you can go to the beach, wear nothing and be tan - no this summer is going to be so much more special than that.

June 2nd: Graduation.
-Ill be running out from the big doors at Malmö Latinskola, in my white dress with my best friends.

June 6th: Tiesto concert in CPH.
-If you saw me rocking at sensation, hah! Just wait until you see me rocking this place.

Sometime after that: A warm place for 2 weeks.
-At this point, ill be getting tan in a warm and nice country with my very best friend, enjoying life.

July 14th: Char visits Sweden.
-I cant wait until my FAVORITE american comes to visit me. We'll be getting down and dirty and ill show her, how we, scandinavians do it.

July 23rd: My Birthday!
-I turn 19 this year and it will be celebrated, Even though, 19 is no big deal, nothing happens, its still a reason to PAAARTY.

And sometime, after all this, ill get serious again. Start working full-time, or maybe study. Maybe ill be moving out, to my own place.

I dont know.

All i know is, this is a summer, that will rock my world.

Inga kommentarer: