29 januari 2009

I just won't take it anymore.

Thank you (myself) for working so freaking hard through out Christmas and New Years. This paycheck, was needed. Very satisfied with the amount, i'll be partying it up all night long tomorrow. Im worth it. 

But things are not only pink and fluffy in my world - there's some big problems catching up on me, which i just cant ignore anymore. Problems like real ones, grown up ones - the problems i was hoping i'd never have to deal with. But which, i have to deal with. Because, unfortunately, they won't go away by themselves - like many other things. 

It breaks my heart, it hurts inside - it kills the last happy drugs in my brain.

And there's only one way out.
Fight, and never give up on what you believe in. 

But remember, im fighting out of love and nothing else. Im trying to do a good thing here people, im trying to save a life. 

Inga kommentarer: