02 februari 2009

Theres never any good, in goodbye.

Today its time to say goodbye. Goodbye to all the good times, at my favorite place, the club which will always have a place in my heart and my memory. I remember the first time i was there. Nervous, scared shitless, because a seventeen year old girl is not supposed to get in. My hand was shaking, holding tight to the id, that didnt belong to me - praying and hoping, they wouldnt notice. 

Or how about that night, me and ida played around for hours - coming home with 6 new numbers in my cell-phone, one belonging to the heartbreaker. The one guy, i couldnt forget - the one i was hoping to find every weekend for almost a year. 

I remember throwing up in the smoking area, falling down the stairs, down to the dance floor. I remember flirting with the bartender, getting drinks for free. Being the first one on the floor, shaking my ass together with my best friend - having the whole place watching. 

I have done so many things in there, and we're talking memories, that will fallow me under ground the day i die. 

But its time to say goodbye. Its getting dangerous. And i better pull myself out before i get dragged in.  

Inga kommentarer: