08 februari 2009

So far, so good.

Its been almost a week, and im feeling alright. Im proud of me, but there's also my boyfriend to thank - without him, i dont know.

Speaking of my boyfriend, im getting scared again. It goes up, and it goes down. The relationship is doing good - but my nerves are not. Every time i leave his side, i cant help but thinking its the last time i see his face. I cant help but worry about everything and anything. 
But i guess, its time for me to take control of my feelings, and convince myself, that we'll find our way back to each other. Its just hard, after a broken heart just getting healed. Because sadly, i know that a heart once broken, can never really become the same, and a broken heart will always have a hard time trusting again - and when a broken heart finally grows strong again, its only to break again.

Love is great, and no drug makes you feel the way love does. But when it comes down to it, it hurts like a bitch, when it leaves your side and the question is, is it worth it...

With Dan, i believe it is. I hope, i'll never regret taking your hand that night. And i hope, the day our paths no longer go down the same road - our goodbye, will be a good one. 


Inga kommentarer: