04 februari 2009

the story continues

Friday night goes along with bye bye IN. Even though, im not sure, how long it will take before i get abstinence from not going there. Because trust me, it has happened before - and after friday, the chances of me getting it are even greater. This time, its not because we had a blast, this time, we're talking real stuff, hard core things, i could only dream about. We're talking fucked up people, spending their shit, on girls like me - hoping to get some.

Surprise. I might have been the only girl in my group, but i do have a boyfriend, and my boyfriend does have friends, who are my friends and who took care of me before it was too late.

So next time, have it yourself instead, me - your not getting near. 
Not when im around my bad boys.

Inga kommentarer: