16 februari 2009

Its time for the big spring- cleaning day.

A new fresh start, is something me and my body would need. Another make-over, to make things good again. Because this lifestyle is freaking me out. 

I would like to sort some things out. Clean the mess up.
And im gonna do my best, as always, to get the job done.

First of all, there's a huge closet that needs to be taken care of. Clothes to throw out, to make place for the new ones. 
Then, i have my room - which just needs rehab. Looks like the 3rd world war in here. And it sucks to be the one responsible to it. 
After that, ill try to do most of my homework (that should have been done weeks ago), get myself a relaxing bath with spa- treatments and some cold champagne. 
Last but not least, ill be dealing with some people in my life, who shouldnt be there. How horrible it might sound, a real friend - is no one who doesnt care. And too many out of the people from my phone list, matches up with that. And im not okay with it anymore. They're fired. 

Now, im gonna get a good night sleep so that i can wake up, fresh free and fly tomorrow - ready to kick ass. 

Inga kommentarer: