26 februari 2009

And heres my excuse, to not do my homework tonight.

Its strange how things change, in just a second. Its somewhat amazing, to have that power make a difference, every second, every minute and hour of the day. Choices. We make choices, that could change a whole life. Änd im very glad that today, wont tell me about tomorrow. Im very glad, that the choices that i get now, doesnt seem so serious as they might will, after i have made them.

I regret nothing. Because i always do what i want to. And when i look back, i see mistakes, but at least i get to think, at that moment, that was what made me happy.
I dont want to be smart, life is too short for thinking, its too short for planning a future that might not even come. And its just long enough, for you to do what your heart tells you to.

Thats why, you might not always understand me. And thats why they call me lazy, stupid and God knows what. But hey, who is really the one being stupid? Looking out of my window, its not me.

And if we die now - i die happy. Will you?

Inga kommentarer: