09 mars 2009

One night in Mars.

In a couple of minutes, my baby will be here. We're going to have an all-nighter, doing our hair, talking gossip and discussing my issues with the boy. I'm soon going to leave, to get some snacks and pop for tonight as well. 

See, i do have a completely normal life. 

Even though, what i should be doing, is writing my speech for thursday. Its the BIG test, and i need to be prepared. Its not one of those things you can just blow off. I have to do it. And i will. Just not tonight, and probably not tomorrow night either. Wednesday i'm working and then my working buddies and i are getting a cup of coffee downtown, Copenhagen. 

I guess that speech, will be written, at some point of time in the middle of the night. Turning out being horrible, and ill blow the grade as i always do. 

But hey, ill survive. Right?

Inga kommentarer: