18 mars 2009

Too much energy equals too much bulltalk.

Seriously, I'm pulling an all-nighter tonight. Thats what happens, when teachers put too much pressure on the students.
So dont count on my head being clear tomorrow, thats for sure. But with one class, i think ill be just fine. Correct? Yes.

And btw, against all odds - me and my boyfriend are still hanging in there, doing just fine.
Even though, this morning i felt like shooting the kid in the head.
You know, when you wake up really early, and just cant fall back a sleep? Well, thats how it was this morning. My boyfriend woke up, because i was making noises (?). A little bit irritated, but still not mad, he got up because he realized, he had to go to school early anyways. He got ready, and was just about to walk out the door - with me wide awake when he decided he was too tired to go to school.
So i asked him nicely, please, could you stay awake for me, im leaving soon anyways - its just so boring just sitting here. 2 seconds later, guess who fell asleep? Well, it wasnt me.

Not even my goodbye kiss woke him up... He fucking always sleeps! GOD it kills me.

But, its just another issue to put behind, forget - and then remember, why you love him instead. Because oh, how i love him.

Inga kommentarer: