31 mars 2009

Thinking happy thoughts along the road for once. Applause

Tomorrow morning, 8.00 a.m, is a historical moment in my life. Im writing my last, my very, very last real exam (i do have danish left, but i dont count that, since danish is what, a joke?).
Ill be sitting there for five hours, fighting for the grade i deserve, knowing, ill never have to do it ever again.
And hey, for the first time, im looking on the bright side of an exam. Wow.

Seriously, ive been very happy lately, and im glad that my life is taking another u-turn. And after watching that extremely anti-pessemistic program on tv today, ive decided to keep on looking on the bright side. Apperently, those who do, lives 4 years longer. Hell yeah.

Being this excited about life, i think im gonna try to quit the one habit, and desire i hate the most - smoking. And yes, its probably bulltalk, and ill probably change my mind tomorrow morning, but still. At least, ive reach that stage, considering stopping.

Plus, to keep on going with the great news, me and my boyfriend are doing really good.
One more week, and our 3 months celebration comes up. Oh, Xstatic <3

Inga kommentarer: