27 maj 2009

And in a heartbeat, everything can change. From bettter to worse, or from worse to better.
This time, im pretty sure, im going with the wind, instead of against it.
Today i got a call from my boss, and yes, he might have a job for me, at the marketing department of Magasin Du Nord. Thats just way out of my league, and if i can get it - then nothing is impossible anymore.
So, to celebrate this, me and my best friend went out to get our nails done. And now, im as pretty as i can be! Or no, wait... Tomorrow, after two, im as amazing as i can be.
Im getting my hair done, and yes, the bitch is back. You know, long nails, blonde, shiny hair and lots of attitude. Well, at least, thats what i need if im gonna beat those whores up who took the best part of my life away from me.

Another thing,
tomorrow, im hanging out with the X. The forbidden letter.
But i miss him too much to be able to be strong enough to say no.
I need him, to survive. For motivation.

I need him, so bad you guys.
So bad...

Inga kommentarer: