19 maj 2009

I wonder, how to get my man around my finger. Because i hate, being around his.
Tomorrow, will be another day, with pain, fights and tears. I just dont know what to do or what to say anymore, because no matter what - he wont listen.
Tomorrow, he'll be with the one i fear the most. His lost love.

Why cant it be, just like before?
When he respected me, when i listen and when he would do anything for me.
Why cant he go back, being that boy, i once fell in love with.

I dont know, how much longer i can stand being put to side, because of another girl.
And the thought, of her touching him, the way only i do - kills the very last part of my heart.

Maybe one day, ill have the guts to leave his side,
or maybe one day, he'll be a man enough, to realize, what hes doing is wrong.

Inga kommentarer: