26 maj 2009

Today i had my chance, to drink the pain away. And i took it. And i got fucking wasted, and to be quite honest - i dont really remember that much of the day. Hm.

But i do know, we played pirates in the forest, ran around naked and sang about graduation. Lucky me, theres always pictures to help the memories fall into place.

But god, it upsets me, that i cant think, write or do anything without him on my mind. Im simply obsessed with him and the fact i no longer can call him mine. Im sad, im frustraded and im completely head over heals in love with the guy who broke my heart. And i wonder, how it can be, that no matter how much someone hurts you - you still can take them back, just because you simply love them.
It pisses me off. I just want to forget, move on and find someone who actually loves me back. I want to be someones prinsess, someones baby boo, who they can call in the middle of the night because they miss me. I want to be that girl, that special someone. That girl, you cant replace. That girl, you choose to marry.

I miss being loved.
I really do...

Inga kommentarer: