21 maj 2009

Theres one thing, we all need to remember, when we loose the one we love.
"If I could be so head over heals, over something so wrong, I cant wait, to feel what i will feel the day I find whats right".

Even though, it feels better to think about that, everything still hurts. I kind of feel like buying a gun and shoot myself in the head with it to stop this pain. I dont wanna play this game anymore. I dont wanna play, when i keep on losing. Its no fun, when the number one spot, goes to someone else.

Well, as you prob. have notice, there is something wrong. And yes, i believe its over. My 4 months of love and hate with a person i cant get out of my head. I think, i'll be picking up my stuff tomorrow - to then cry until graduation.

Yes. That sounds like a plan. A good one. Doesnt it?

1 kommentar:

H sa...

Tuesday you and I will be soooo drunk that we'll forgettt all that crap =) <3