09 augusti 2009

As the drama goes on and on...

And one week later, i feel like caos. Im feeling confused, and messed up and nothing, absolutely nothing feels right anymore.
First of all, im starting to learn, who my real friends are. And they are not, who i thought they were. Trust me on that one. And having my best friend across the ocean at these times, SUCKS. Even though, shes just a phone call away, shes still not here to help me get myself our of this on mess. Because trust me, my life is a mess, if not worse right now. My world has turned upside down.

Dan, did not make it easy on me this week. He have been the sweetest kid and i thought, he had me convinced to go back out with him - until last night.
Last night, Dans friend had a birthday party, and i was invited - so i went. Big mistake right there. The first face i see, is that whore who stole my love from me. On top of that, the first thing she sees, and the only thing, is him, Dan.
And i guess, you can guess the rest after that.

I dont know, whats best for me. I dont know, what i want. And i def dont know, what to do.

Inga kommentarer: