17 augusti 2009

In less than a minute

Yesterday, i was convinced that i was going sit at home, for the rest of this depressing fall, and maybe, just maybe get a job by christmas time. I was convinced, that my future would be in Denmark - working, studying, doing everything. And never have ive been so sure about something before. I mean, its just been obvious, this whole time. Me and my stupid addiction to Copenhagen. Of course, thats the city i was to live in, get a family - a life in.

Of course....
Not.

When i woke up this morning, something hit me. And i dont know, what it was or why, but no matter what - it made me get up on my feet and do something about life. Yeah... I even took my Omega-3 this morning. Good job Kristin, good job.
Anyways, this girl, who have promised herself and everybody else, that she was not to be seen close to a college - has now, offically applied to College (and not in DK).
If i get in or not, ill know, by the end of next week. And i can proudly say, that there is nothing, i want as much as this. I want, to go back to school.

Never thought id hear myself say that...

But College is not the only thing, im seriously considering getting i job in Sweden instead of Denmark. And yes, i admit... ive been looking at apartments in Sweden too - and i fell in love with all of them.

My only consern about leaving my life in Copenhagen, is leaving Dan. Theres something about that boy, ill never get over. I think... they call it true love.

Inga kommentarer: