04 augusti 2009

I'm back on track.

I guess, i could put the blame on the fact that ive been out there - doing stuff, instead of in here, writing about it. 

Today, my best friend leaves the country, and who knows when i'll see her again. Im not sad, im not upset, im not angry, im not dissapointed. All i really am is glad for the moments we got to spend together this summer. Moments, ill never forget. Moments, i never remembered. Moments, that will stay with me, until death.

But, to be honest, i dont know if ill make it in this big world by myself. Even though, ive made it before - i still feel like waking up in the morning, being all by myself, is something that would bring me down, in a second.

Good for me, theres phones to use. 

But having her leaving me is not the only problem im facing, after these three weeks of crazyness. Ive basically been a slut, living life, drinking a little bit too much. Ive went back to the person who almost got me killed from heartbreaking. And, ive lost not only one best friend, but two. 
On the other hand, looking on the bright side, ive gotten to know to many new people, i have lots of new buddies, maybe a new BFF and, i think.... i have a boyfriend. But shhhh, its still on the DL. I mean, i have the keys to his heart, and since yesterday, his apartment too. 
But im not official, not yet.

Inga kommentarer: