09 augusti 2009

Here it goes, the different opptions i have. And maybe, writing them down, reading them, might help to decide which one, is meant for me.


1. Get a new job, fulltime, stay in Sweden, and eventually move out, into my own apartment as a single lady.
- Consequenses: there is no freakin excitement in this one. All planned out, sounding like a typical swede. Woho....
2. If i dont get a new job, i have to quit my job, stay at home until i get a new one, and be bored (because i wont have any money to spend)
- Consequenses: I wont have a life what so ever, and sooner or later loose all my friends, because i wont be able to hang out with any of them
3. Stick with the job i have today, go live in Denmark with the heartbreaker, start a new life within hustling, drugs and other illegal things.
- Consequenses: I might die from an O.D, plus the odds of having another heartbreak are way too high.
4. Quit my life. Move out to Lowell, Indiana, get married (to get a green card), get a job and become a fat soccer mom.
- Consequenses: I have to marry someone i dont even know. And being fat, have never been a goal of mine.
5. Pray for a miracle.
- Consequenses: Miracle never happens.

Inga kommentarer: