09 augusti 2008

Another one of Those nights.


Id have to say, the way my night started i would've never though it would end the way it did. I hoped, but thats it. 

Work work work. No friday night party for me... Depressing, yes. Very. Especially since i was in such a party mood when i walked by all those bars with people all dressed up on my why home from work. And i got home crazy late and had to get up crazy early. 6 a.m it was shower time and another long ass day of work work work. And the customers today just sucked! They all seemed to be pissed of and just rude. So when i left, i had a very hard time to decide if i wanted to go home and complain about my day, or go out and have fun.
The choice for me was obvious.
Its time to paaarty. 

Well, the only problem was that no one else seemed to make the same choice as i. BORING. But i wouldnt let that stop me, hell no. Pre-party at 7-eleven with Vincent, and some food at my friends resturant in cph was the deal - and he was supposed to come with after work... which he did not. So once again, home or club...club or home. And just a reminder, by this time ive been standing up for 12 hours straight and 18 hours of awake time. 

Anyways, i ended up at IN. I told you clearly before, i was NOT going there this weekend. Things changed and there i was. Bad ass me, didnt have to show my id. YES! The security guard finally recognized me. Next, half of in entrance and Sweet prices in the bar - even though IN always have sweet prices on their stuff. Thats how they roll and thats the way i like it. 

Def. one of the best nights at IN and i do not regret i went - which all of you should! But the cab home, ouch. That hurt and im feeling broke. 

Inga kommentarer: