26 augusti 2008

Four days to go.

I got this message on my phone saying, "Tonight its Etage (a club), come and join us on a Monday to celebrate the new week". Well, im sure thats the right way to start tuesday. NOT. 
It was one thing going out on Mondays during summer break, because, hello, its summer break! But when its school the day after - its a big no no. Not even a party princess would do that. Its just stupid and it messes with your grades. 

And The Malmo Festival is over, gone, the fair has ended for this year. But Im disappointed, very mucho. Not because its over, because it sucked. This year have def. been the worst year so far when it comes to stands, rides and music. Too many people and not enough to do. I give the fair a D. Its not failure, only because the Donuts still rock my world. Congrats! You guys did something right.
To one thing to another, its only three more days until weekend and weekend means what? PAAAAARTY. Drink it up. And this one, 
I'm singing,
We're gonna party like its your birthday,
We're gonna zip bacardi like its y
our birthday...

You find me in da club.

IN turns 12 and Sofie turns 19. Lucky you :) 

Inga kommentarer: