24 augusti 2008

Sunday - birth control and still fighting that cold




Sleeping, watching movies, listening to music. Zippin leftovers from last night, talking gossip on the phone with my BF, doing everything a sunday should include in everyones life. And im loving it. 

Not so fantastic is the fact that im still sick and i sound like a 60 year old smoker. But some drugs before i say goodnight and I'll be fine tomorrow morning.

Another thing i thought of today, speaking of pills. I used to be on birth control, yes, now everyone knows! Seriously though, i stopped and I've never felt this wonderful before. I guess i have, before i started with B.C - but i mean, i just can't remember how it was like. I feel happy, confident and i want That all the time. 

So screw birth control - and not with it. 

Inga kommentarer: