16 augusti 2008

They're all loosing it at the beach tonight. Everyone, except me.

Beach Rave in Klagshamn, and i turned it down. Yes, I did. Why? Hah... good question. But i must say i dont regret it - not yet. Because when your as wiped out as i am right now, sitting at home with some comfortable clothes on is pretty nice. But dont think thats all ive been doing tonight. Oh no. 

Private party in Malmo, is something i usually take as the last option. But today i actually wanted to just drink, chill and be with the people i love. Plus, now i have some new friends ;) Seriously though, i had fun
tonight. 
We sang songs, took shots, talked and spilled stuff all over. Poor guy who lives there. I feel bad for him, so wanna see his face tomorrow morning. Hah...

But now its time for another saturday night to come to its end. I need sleep. I need my bed. And i so need sleep and so much my bed. 

Goodnight all you party people. And we're all excited about tomorrow night. Barbecue at The beach, unless rain. 

Inga kommentarer: