18 augusti 2008

Mamma Mia

...here i go again. My my, how could i resist you? 


As you know, school started again and im back as a school girl. But, for the last time. Well, except college. But thats another thing, right? 

Im so excited about Friday night, you have NO idea! Me and Sofie are so going out to shake it, shake it, shake it. What im not so excited about is tomorrow morning. Getting up at 6 is just not my thing. But whatever, a girl gotta do what she gotta do. 
So this movie, Mamma mia, its just... wow it makes me think, think of everything. And it reminds me of love - duh, its a love movie. Seriously though, it gives me a little bit of hope that its not over yet. That true love might be somewhere out there. But it also reminds me of the fact that theres no stressing about finding it. You can be 50 and still fall in love. So maybe i should just get over myself, move on and keep living my happy single life. Because i gotta admit, its pretty fun being able to do anything without having anyone complaining about it. But then... i miss having someone around. Someone how you know will be there when you open the door coming home from work. Someone that you share everything with and that you know loves you at your worst. 
I miss being in that situation where everything is ok, as long as you have him. 

True love. I've had it, I've lost it, I'll find it again. 

Inga kommentarer: