23 augusti 2008

Expensive night for sure. But oh.. its only papers with numbers.

Fuck how it rained this morning. It was hell getting home from the club. I was cold, wet and tired. 

I lost my G. watch, my keys and yes, my money. I shrug my shoulders for it though, shit happe
ns and i had fun. Material things are easy to get new ones of. 

My legs, they hurt! Ouch we danced. And ouch we danced a little bit too much, a little bit too crazy. But what is a night without feeling totally beaten up waking up in the morning? It's a proof of not giving it your all. 

So on our way home i realized why Muslims wear their "cover thing" here in Sweden. Its the perfect protection against rain. And it always rains here. Good one you guys, i might consider joining your religion. 

We were at IN, a club in DK, yea you know all about it, i know. Its a badass place and the night always ends up being successful. And guess who's going next weekend? ME :) And all my girls too. Sofies birthday, the 30th. 

Dancing, drinking, partying, going crazy, flirting, meeting strange people and just rockin. The keywords of IN.

But oh yea, there's one missing...

Inga kommentarer: