21 augusti 2008

School and some other yadayada about Friday

Another day in hell have past by. Actually, school is not That bad. But its still school with boring teachers and annoying freshmen. The fact that the weather sucks, i feel sick and we don't actually have a building to be in - makes it worse. 
But with awesome friends, its pretty easy to make it through anyways.

Enough about that. And more about Tomorrow. I cant stop talking about it. Why? Well, its just a regular friday with partying at night. Its just that its been a while since i was a
ble to go out. I mean, really go out. Do the whole, pre-party and after-party thing. So im going all in tomorrow. 

Im planning on buying some new fresh clothes, some new liquor to drink and why not That too. It will be an awesome night. 

I'll practice my bartender skills, do my two step and party like a ROCKSTAR.
See you at The Dance Floor.



Inga kommentarer: