20 november 2008

And ill keep on writing forever.

My source of inspiration. Ive found it.
And you wont believe me when i tell you, who it is.

Well, its not my mom. Its not my friends. Its not a teacher and its not a famous person. Its not anyone close to me, but neither is he far away.

What makes me do my worst, is what makes me do my greatest.

Are you getting closer to the answer?
One more clue.

7 months.

Still lost? Yes, its understandable. But im not really known of writing in clear text. Its about reading whats in between the lines. It makes the writing more personal, but still - so abstract.

Anyhow. Are you ready for the answer?
Of course, duh, its The One.


The one i gave it to,
the one who broke it.
The one i loved,
the one who never loved me back.
The one i wished for every 11.11,
the one who didnt care.
The one and only,
who had me,
who took it all,
who will always be in my heart.
The one and only,
T.
You still inspire me to do my best, to fight and to achieve, because deep inside of my heart theres always going to be a desire to get you back and to make you want me.
The best thing is, you'll always be that source of inspitation. Because im not stupid, i also know, you'll never take me back.

Inga kommentarer: