27 november 2008

No more music in my ear. Im done with love songs.

Im serisously counting down. One hour and 45 minutes left until my pay check is available at my bank account. And i need it like ive never needed it before.

And by the way, this is my 100th entry. Wow. Lets celebrate!! With some depressing stories about my life and about this weekend. 
It might be friday tomorrow, but what am i doing? My best friend is always with her boyfriend, my other best friend is working 24/7, and my third is baby-sitting. Whats up with that?! Huh?! Leaving a desperate, sad and depressed girl all alone on a friday night? All im saying is that this time, im not fine and im not gonna be ok.
Not.

Anyhow, i was sitting on the bus on my way from school when i thought, hey, lets put on some music. For once, i have my Ipod with me and its charged. Wow. 
And then i realized,
no matter how much I shuffled those songs, or how many times a pressed "Next", they were all about the same thing. Love aka Sex.

Id be the first one to buy the next song that is Not about love aka sex. Because im so sick of it. 

"So sick of love songs...."

And im sorry for being so depressed today - or actually, im not. 
It was the first day of school in like four weeks and we all know how horrible the first day of school always seem to be. 

Back to homework, back to feeling guilty for not doing them and back to sitting down, quiet, doing whatever the teacher asks you to. I bet, if the teacher told someone in school to jump out the window from the third floor - the student would do it and then ask for compensation for damages. Thats how damn good we are at doing what our teachers say.

Fuck The System.

Thats what i say...

Inga kommentarer: