28 november 2008

Every now and then i think about the future, i imagine my life and i see everything, as perfect as it could be and in those dreams, i always get my happily ever after. In reality, i just dont.

The story of my life. Born with bad luck, and died from it to.

So whats up, well, its a Friday night and just as the last one im sitting at home, at decent hour, doing nothing but writing my heart out in my blog. Pathetic? Hm. Yes, maybe. But no matter, how depressing it might be - i still kind of like it. I think its a sign of me, growing up. What does hurt is that i can do nothing about it. I seem to struggle and im desperately trying to avoid this stage, where i no longer plan for partying all weekend - where a movie with some popcorn is just fine to satisfy my needs. But i guess, it is impossible to stop.
I love partying, dont get me wrong. But im just not running after everyone in party hats trying to crash anymore. Instead, i wait for them to come around.

The worst part is,
im not even working tomorrow. 
But i am, sunday.

Which means, tonight was my only chance.
But i decided to watch a movie in town.
Play pool.
And i drove.

Well...
People change


Inga kommentarer: