08 november 2008

Shit me im hungover.

Guess what i did last night?! Okay, let me give you a couple of clues, Special D, free champagne and bad ass people. Its IN, of course. 

Running on no more than 4 hours of sleep, empty stomach and a hell of a headache - ill be hitting downtown in a few. Ida is coming over and its gonna be a long day with girl talk and shopping. The fact that ive got blisters all over my feet and barely can walk from last nights insisting in High heels, wont stop me. Life is to short to complain.

And i have one more thing to confess. If your not sitting down - sit down. Take a deep breath. Here it goes.

Last night, me, Kristine Johanna Assarsson, didnt touch a soul but my friends. Im not gonna say too much here, but one thing is clear. Something weird is happening. Either im turning gay, or im actually... 

falling in love. 

Inga kommentarer: