14 november 2008

Showtek in my heart.

This is what I love and cant stop loving.
Get wasted on parties from 9 to 7 in the morning.
I live for the music, more than once,
feeling high, Getting loaded or take some pills and go to "LaLa" land.
Spending all my money on dope and extreme hot price tickets.
But in the end its all worth it!
I like to live in my own world.
Fuck regular life, fucking nine to five jobs.
I told to enjoy every moment, every hour, every minute.
That is what I do at friday's and saterday's.
Why should I take life so seriously, I just wanna do what I like to do.
Being far from reality, because I cant stand society.
This is my own world, I just wanna hear the music...

I think the whole system fucking sucks.
Everybody is working his fucking ass off during the week.
Getting totally fucking stressed out,
So whats wrong and whats right!

I live for the weekend.
I live for hardstyles.
I live for hardstyle baby!

Come on, let's go!

Inga kommentarer: