21 november 2008

Its happening all over Copenhagen this weekend

Tonight it's hip hop on the schedule for Disko Dasko in Copenhagen. I'm thinking about going. Hm. A real battle, a bad ass Dj and cheap alcohol. But im not going alone. I might be independent, but im not desperate. Anyone who wants to join me?

Hah. Not desperate... Good one.

One more week in Copenhagen, then its time to go back home. And i must say, Copenhagen is all i want, its all i ever desired and all i'll ever need. Its mother fucking Copenhagen dude. The city i love. Pretty sure, i was born on the wrong side of the water. 

Anyhow, im planning on enjoying my last week, my last weekend in the big city. Saturday night i have two options, Rainbow at Renome or IN. 
Hard choice. 

But hey, its friday. No worries. Let the party begin and let it end wherever the night takes us.


Inga kommentarer: