09 november 2008

Fucked up day. Seriously... WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!

Yesterday, after walking around in Copenhagen all day i must admit - my feet hurt shitless. But since when has pain stopped me from doing what i want? It ended up being another night at IN. Clearly, i was not going to be able to stay as long as usual. I told myself i had to leave at 1. At the latest. 

Good music and drunk as hell didnt help getting me home at a decent hour. 
What got me out of that place was my Ex. When he showed up, i left. Cant even stand seeing his face. 

Still, i wasnt home until 3.3o that night. Might not sound too bad, unless work is waiting at 9. I simply did some pep-talk and set my alarm clock. At 7.30, it rang. But 4 hours of sleep, a long day of shopping and another night at IN i slept like the sleeping beauty. And no, i did not hear my phone. 

Sun shining in my face was my savior. At 11.30 i finally woke up, looking like hell and feeling like shit. Showers makes wonders and so does make-up. What it wont help against is a mad boss. Fuck.

After work, going home, getting some rest and some real food for once didnt even cross my mind. Straight to my friend i went and woops - all of a sudden it was a new day. At 12.30 a.m i left his apartment to take the train. Obviously, i never thought of the fact that the buses might not drive this late a sunday night. Not until i got of at the central station, downtown copenhagen it hit me - hm. No more buses for tonight. To plan B - a cab. Hm. No cash? No working credit card? Sorry, no cab. 

Luckily, i thought, the subway is still going. It goes all night. Always. 

A 20 minutes walk and a tired me arrived to the subway to face my bad luck once more. Of course theres no subway this late. 

Stuck in Copenhagen, no where to go. Work in the morning at 10 and a need of some rest i still didnt panic. Nothing can stop me from getting what i want. Theres always a way. Always. 
Another hour past by and yes. There it was - an ATM. 

10 dollars later i was home.

Inga kommentarer: